Saturday, February 10, 2018

ART on Friday - on Saturday



Time once again to share some of what I have been working on this week -although I am a bit late.

There were a number of challenges I participated in this week:

Sunday Postcard Art
This week at Sunday Postcard Art the theme was "fruits and vegetables"



Take a Word Challenge
The word this week at Take a Word Challenge was TIME.
I couldn't decide on the quote so I made 2 pieces.




29 Faces
Here are 2 faces I sketched for the 29 Faces challenge. I find it easier to work from a model, but using a sharpie doesn't leave room for corrections.





Try it on Tuesday - Love Theme
In a nod to Valentine's Day and the climate of our times, I created this collage, with a quote that really says it all, from Martin Luther King Jr.



Mini Collage
I also added another page to my mini collage journal.




Linking with:










9 comments:

Ozstuff said...

Great "time" piece for Take a Word. Thanks for joining in.

Beth Niquette said...

I love your collages, and your face drawings are wonderful.

Let's Art Journal said...

What a beautiful Valentine's Day collage and the Martin Luther King Jr. quote is perfect too 😁. Thanks so much for joining our Love is in the Air challenge at Try it on Tuesday! J 😊

DVArtist said...

Wow you have been art busy. Everything looks wonderful.

Rike said...

You were very busy this week! Beautiful artworks!
Happy PPF! Rike

Susan said...

Your journal page is beautiful! It appears as if you had an "artful" week and that is the best kind of week. Happy PPF

Linda Kunsman said...

wonderful variety of art projects Bev! Love the fruit post card. Happy PPF!

Meggymay said...

A fantastic selection of art projects.
Thank you for sharing the wonderful Valentine's collage with us at Try it on Tuesdays, its a super quote you used.
Yvonne

annies home said...

the selections you shared are all charming thanks for sharing
come see us at http://shopannies.blogspot.com